Working together with many key industry organisations
- The Agricultural Industries Confederation (AIC) is the agrisupply industry’s leading trade association. They provide inputs into the agriculture and farming sectors.
- BAFSAM exists to represent the interests of the feed additive, feed supplement and premixture industries.
- BPEX represents pig levy payers in England and is a division of the Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board.
- DairyCo experts work to provide you with independent, evidence-based information and resources for your dairy farming business.
- EBLEX is the organisation for beef and lamb levy payers in England.
- The European Feed Manufacturer's Association is the only independent spokesman of the European Compound Feed Industry at the level of the European Institutions. FEFAC holds observer status in CODEX Alimentarius.
- The FAA Group (UK Forage Analytical Assurance Group) is the quality control governing body for laboratories analysing wet forages.
- FAMI-QS is a code which addresses safety, quality and regulatory compliance in order to minimize the risk that unsafe speciality feed ingredients enter the feed and food chain.
- FEDIAF represents the pet food industry in 26 European countries via 18 national or regional pet food industry associations before EU institutions and other international bodies.
- FEMAS is the Feed Material Assurance Scheme.
- The Food Standards Agency is an independent government department responsible for food safety and hygiene across the UK.
- PFMA is the principal trade body representing the UK pet food industry.
- The Soil Association are the UK's leading membership charity campaigning for healthy, humane and sustainable food, farming and land use.