Business IT Manager
|Contract types||Full Time / Permanent|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB, is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team and to be responsible for the management and execution of the company IT strategy and proper functioning of its IT processes. You will be responsible for providing innovative technology based solutions, strategic plans and implementation of IT plans and solutions for the business.
Providing an essential link between identifying the requirements of the local users, the business, and the strategy and policies of the global organisation, you will be equally as happy taking an operational and hands on approach as you are planning ahead and thinking innovatively and strategically.
Supporting the manufacturing operation, together with office based users, you will be involved in a wide variety of activities including:
- Supporting local IT infrastructure including production hardware & software
- Implementing Nutreco IT policies and solutions
- Collaborating and managing external suppliers for support of local business applications
- Responsibility for the Site IT Budget
- Responsibility for implementing the IT Risk Management policy
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
You will be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the local business organisation as well as all levels of the Global IT organisation. You will be open minded to new ideas and be able to combine analysis with a pragmatic approach.
To be successful you should also have the following:
- Relevant degree in IT related discipline or suitably qualified by experience
- Experience of providing hands on support of Manufacturing IT systems
- Experience of working in a Global IT environment
- Demonstrated experience in IT management
- Good business understanding and the ability to translate business requirements into practical solutions
- Excellent ERP knowledge, preferably M3 and Microsoft platforms
- Experience with Business Information Platforms, dashboards and reports
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, Risk Management, ITIL and Project management
Applicants with the qualifications and experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary, and enclosing your curriculum vitae.