Customer Services Administrator - Part Time
|Contract types||Part Time / Permanent|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Customer Service Administrator – Part Time (20 hours over 5 days)
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB , is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator, to work on a part time basis, to join our dedicated Customer Service team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will be part of a small team working within a busy fast paced environment responsible for ensuring we provide an efficient and professional service for our customers. This role is particularly focussed on answering questions, solving problems and customer complaints on orders, so that the customer satisfaction and continuity of the relationship are guaranteed, activities will also include accepting and processing of incoming orders
Main Tasks Include:
- Full responsibility for handling customer queries/complaints through to resolution
- Log all customer queries problems/requests within prescribed timescales to maintain customer confidence
- Determine nature and cause of problem/complaint, escalate as required
- Liaise with multiple functions to reach satisfactory query resolution in a timely manner.
- Monitor progress of delegated or escalated problems / complaints and keeps the customer informed about the status of reporting, administrative consolidation of the notification, and recording in systems
- Process incoming orders, in order to expedite delivery of products to customers.
- Reporting for planned orders that may fail to meet customer requested delivery dates, identifying any processes/systems that limit capacity and contributing to change, to realise optimal resolutions.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally to provide a strong support network and enhance the customer’s experience.
The successful candidate will be positive and outgoing with a flair for resolving issues, as well as possessing a natural ability to hold conversations. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-disciplined and adaptable individual with excellent organisational skills and who will work well under pressure and is able to communicate at all levels
Previous experience of working within a Customer Service role, ideally gained within manufacturing is preferred although not essential as full training is provided. Excellent grammar and spelling ability is required (GCSE maths and English grade C or above) alongside strong PC skills and preferably a familiarity of CRM systems.