Finance Administrator - Part Time
|Contract types||Part Time / Permanent|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB, is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
Finance Administrator – Credit Control
Part Time – 20 hours per week over 5 days
We are currently looking for a Finance Administrator, to work on a part time basis in our Finance Team. Reporting to the Credit Controller you will responsible for carrying out all processes and transactions related to accounts receivable to ensure adequate and reliable accounting.
Main tasks include:
- Daily banking – Post and allocate receipts to customer accounts.
- Ensuring the timely collection of accounts.
- Prepare outgoing customer invoices and statements, in accordance with internal procedures.
- To prepare and process reminders, in accordance with established procedures to expedite payments.
- Gather credit and/or reference information.
- Manage customer master data in collaboration with Master Data Maintenance group and Customer Service Team.
- To support the compilation of Customer Ageing and monthly past due reports.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar accounts’ receivable role. You will be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge of working with financial/ERP systems combined with strong numeracy and accuracy skills. You will be organised with a methodical approach to work and will possess excellent communication skills.