International Trade Administrator
|Contract types||Full Time / Permanent|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Trouw Nutrition GB, a Nutreco company based in Ashbourne, Derbyshire, manufactures mineral and vitamin premixes for animal nutrition.
We are currently looking for an International Trade Administrator to support the team with the timely, efficient and legally compliant import and export of all ingredients and finished goods. You will liaise with internal departments to administer all aspects relating to inbound goods, making booking arrangements with hauliers, understanding import procedures, issuing and checking customs clearance instructions. You will also be responsible for the facilitation of exports, coordinating documentation, arranging EHC’s applications together with facilitating third party sales through sister companies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally experience in a similar export/import/international logistics role, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of UK customs clearance procedures, rules of origin, INCOTERMS
- Excellent customer service skills combined with an ability to liaise with a variety of external parties
- Competent IT and administrative skills
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure/deadlines
- High attention to detail is essential
- Good commercial awareness useful
Applicants with the qualifications and experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary and enclosing a curriculum vitae.