|Contract types||Full Time|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
We currently have a number of opportunities to work within our animal feed plant ranging from packing and presentation of finished products, to control of line operations to ensure products are manufactured on time and within specification.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all H&S procedures are adhered to
- Accurate and detailed recording of information
- Following production schedule
- Maintaining and driving plant performance against daily schedule
- Reporting deviations / inaccuracies / quality concerns
- Ensuring hygiene in respective areas
- Liaising and communicating with team members effectively, including engineers, for example on breakdowns and technical issues
- Identifying issues on line to Production Managers
- Ensuring changeovers run smoothly with a handover to the next shift
- Ensuring stoppages are kept to a minimum
- Completion of documentation in an accurate and detailed manner
The personal requirements for these roles are:
- Previous experience of working in a production environment
- Good health & safety awareness
- Ability to demonstrate strong quality focus
- Flexible approach
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to prioritise and to work under pressure, sense of urgency
- Focussed and driven to meet targets
- Continuous improvement and ‘can-do’ mind-set
- Effective communication skills – able to share information
- IT skills – ability to navigate and understand multiple VDU screens
- FLT Licence/experience a distinct advantage
The positions are based on a 2 or 3 shift rotation, Monday to Friday, with weekend overtime required during busy periods.
Hourly rate ranges from £11.36 - £13.12 per hour, 40/42.5 hours per week, plus £3000 - £3500 target bonus per annum.
Applicants with the experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary and enclosing a copy of your current CV, to Hayley Rowlinson, HR Administrator, Trouw Nutrition GB, Blenheim House, Blenheim Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6 1HA
Closing date: 25th April 2021