|Contract types||Full Time / Permanent|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Purchasing Assistant supports the execution of the operational processes of the purchasing department together with supporting both the Purchasing Manager and Buyer. The role focuses on tasks such as data processing, document processing, as well as ensuring record and file maintenance are carried out in an accurate and timely manner, as many of these have specified deadlines.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create, update and administer Purchase Agreements in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager and Buyer.
- Organise collection of documentation and samples for RM Approval and oversee completion of RM Approval documents internally ready to pass through to QA for approval.
- Monthly Supplier Performance reviews.
- Monthly completion of RM Usage records
- Analyse and record Invoice Queries
- Part of the team answering switchboard calls and answering the door to visitors to Trouw Nutrition GB
- Raise Spot Purchase Orders to assist Material Planning (Supply Chain)
- Liaison with Suppliers and other departments within Trouw Nutrition GB
You will be required to maintain effective daily communication with several other departments within the company and external contacts at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience gained by performing a similar purchasing role in a manufacturing environment. In order to be considered for the position you must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work on your own initiative, and be able to manage your time effectively. Well-developed computer skills, including all Microsoft suites, are also essential with experience of using ERP systems an advantage.
Applicants with the experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary and enclosing a curriculum vitae.