|Contract types||Permanent / Full Time|
|Company||Trouw Nutrition GB|
Nutreco is a global leader in Animal Nutrition and Aquaculture, employing more than 11,000 people in 35 countries. With a proven track record of success, Trouw Nutrition GB is a Nutreco company in the UK, manufacturing a wide range of animal nutrition products with a turnover of c£100million.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Purchasing Assistant works closely with the Purchasing Manager to support the execution of the operational processes of the purchasing department. Whilst initially focussed on administrative tasks such as data and document processing within strict deadlines, for the right candidate the role will give flexibility to develop with the opportunity to progress through the Procurement career ladder.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create, update and administer Purchase Agreements in conjunction with the Purchasing Manager.
- Organise collection of documentation and samples for RM Approval and oversee completion of RM Approval documents internally ready to pass through to QA for approval.
- Monthly Supplier Performance reviews.
- Monthly completion of RM Usage records
- Analyse and record Invoice Queries
- Raise Spot Purchase Orders to assist Material Planning (Supply Chain)
- Liaison with Suppliers and other departments within TNGB
You will be required to maintain effective daily communication with several other departments within the company and external contacts at all levels.
This is a great role for someone wanting to pursue a career in Procurement together with their commercial experience. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate excellent administration skills, together with the ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and suppliers. You should be a self starter and quick learner who can manage their time effectively and be very comfortable using all Microsoft software packages.
Applicants with the experience as outlined above should apply in writing, stating current salary and enclosing a curriculum vitae.