Selko® Optimin® SeY
A premium source of organic selenium consisting of inactivated whole cell yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC R397) enriched with selenium, offering performance and health benefits for all types of ruminant, pre-ruminant, pig and poultry livestock.
- 100% organic selenium, containing an optimal combination of natural organic selenium forms, including selenomethionine as the main bioavailable form plus selenocysteine and other organic seleno compounds
- Guaranteed and consistent quality - Trouw Nutrition is the only supplier of selenium-enriched yeast that runs analysis on both total selenium and selenomethionine on a routine basis for each batch released and guarantees these values on a certificate of analysis
- Proven stability in pure form, in premix and in complete feed
- Soil Association approved, suitable for organic farming systems
- Authorised in the European Union as a nutritional feed additive
- Proven beneficial effects on animal health and immunity, meat and milk quality, as well as bone and eggshell stability